UPDATE FROM OUR CEO
SmokeFire’s 200-600° temperature range gives it the versatility to sear, smoke, bake, and everything in between. It’s the only grill you need to sear perfectly juicy steaks, smoke low-and-slow BBQ ribs, pizza, dessert, burgers, or whatever you have a taste for. And with Weber Connect, perfecting any dish has never been easier. It’s a step-by-step grilling assistant, built into the grill, that sends notifications on everything from when it’s time to flip & serve to a food readiness countdown.
• Sears as well as it smokes with a 200-600°F temperature range.
• Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
• Large 672 square inches of dual grilling space.
• DC powered engine, specially designed to prevent auger jams.
• Designed to distribute even heat across the cooking area.
Weber is committed to providing its customers with the best possible grilling experience. Following your valued feedback, we have made several software, firmware, and hardware performance improvements to the SmokeFire EX4/EX6. To reflect these improvements, Weber is relaunching the review section of the SmokeFire website and we invite you to share your SmokeFire grilling stories below.