1. Supplies: 1 pumpkin, floral foam, plastic liner, flower clippers/ and or knife, spoon, 2 sticks, flower preservative, (Optional) bow and scarecrow pick
2. Measure out a circle about the size of your liner, also make sure that you can fit you hand in to carve out the pumpkin.
3. Use your spoon to carve out the seeds and insides of the pumpkin. *save your seeds to roast in the oven for later
4. Once the pumpkin is all carved out fill with cellophane, styrofoam, or anything to help prop up your liner.
5. Fill up your sink or a bucket with water and flower preservative in it. Place your floral foam in the water, let it sit until it is fully absorbed with water. (hint: do not push the foam into the water or this will create dry pockets)
6. Cut your foam to size, place it in your liner and fill with a little extra water.
7. Use your 2 sticks, cut to size, attach to your pumpkin top and place it in the foam.
8. Have fun and choose whatever flowers and colors you would like. For this tutorial I choose: 3 red standard carnations, 3 Yellow roses, 3 stems of white spray roses, 2 stems of purple statice, 3 stems of leather leaf fern for greens, and 3 stems of wired fall leaves
9. I like to green my foam before I start arranging.
10. Be creative! Arrange however you would like, I start by making my shape with the larger flowers and, then I used my spray roses, and later filled with the purple statice, more greens if needed, and the fall leaves.
11. Top it off with a cute scarecrow pick and a bow of your choice, I chose burlap. And you’re done! Make sure to share pictures of your own pumpkin arrangements!