The 2019 Sheboygan Bridal Showcase is coming up! Just wanted to share a few tips and tricks to help you make the most of your time!
- There will be lots of raffles and sign-ups! Instead of writing out your information a million times, bring pre-printed labels with your contact & wedding information! I recommend including your Name, Phone #, Email Address and Wedding Date!
- Most shows do provide fun bags, but if they don’t bring a tote bag! That way you can free your hands up and collect lots of information from different vendors!
- Wear comfortable shoes! You will be doing lots of walking and standing!
- Test everything!! ( Especially photo booths and cake 😉 … so you know the product quality!)
- Have a list of what vendors you are still in need of, make sure you visit all of those!
- Have a tentative Wedding Date in mind! All Vendors will ask!
- Ask if the have any special show promotions! Most vendors with have discounts or giveaways for booking with them on the spot!
- Come with Pre-prepared dates that you can book appointments and consultation on!
- Bring HELPFUL friends and family. They will need to be patient and really know what you’re looking for your wedding!
- Don’t be afraid to say “No, Thank you”!
- Bring Water! ( for cake samples 😉 )
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time! It will usually save you money and keep you from waiting in line too long!
Don’t forget the 2019 Sheboygan Bridal Showcase is Thursday, January 10th from 4-7pm at the Blue Harbor Resort! Tickets are available in advance for $5 at Caan’s Floral! Tickets will be $10 at the door!